Review of a Pregnant Belly Painting Kit
Your pregnant belly is a work of art – why not show it off to the world?
One of the latest maternity trends to hit social media is pregnant belly painting. It’s an awesome way to involve your family in your pregnancy – why not have the big brother or sister to paint a beautiful picture to welcome his or her new sibling. Pregnant belly painting for Halloween is also a fun and fabulous trend and there are hundreds of cool pictures on Instagram.
Today, we take a look at one of the most popular belly painting kits on the market and welcome our wonderful guest reviewer, Jacquelyn Lane. Enjoy!
Introducing the ProudBody Pregnant Belly Painting Kit:
If you’re looking for a fun and original way to bond with your unborn baby, this belly painting kit could be just the ticket! The paints are super easy to use, super effective and, of course, absolutely safe for both Mother and Baby.
The ProudBody Pregnant Belly Painting Kit Includes:
- Eight bright water-based paints: white, black, pink, blue, yellow, green, red and orange.
- A sheet of belly tattoo transfers to enhance your designs.
- A belly painting sponge for backgrounds and brush for drawing and details.
- A design ideas sheet with some fabulous body art pregnant belly painting ideas to get you started. From pregnant belly Halloween painting to original gender reveal ideas – copy one of the designs or use them as inspiration for you own.
The kit contains enough paints to create at least twenty different pictures and can be stored safely for future use. ProudBody has developed these paints especially for the purpose and has taken every possible step to make painting pregnant belly safe, easy and, most of all, fun! For the best possible results, it’s important to follow the simple mixing and painting instructions on the box.
See the latest price and trends of belly painting kits on Amazon.
Review by Jacquelyn Lane
My husband and I had so much fun with this belly painting kit! And we got some photos to treasure. The paints are of really good quality and go on and wash of easily (beware of that first cold shock of a paintbrush on your belly!). We bought it originally for a Halloween party and my husband painted this beautiful pumpkin on my belly. It was such a work of art that I really didn’t want to wash it off. And there’s still lots of paint left to try out some other designs.
Fun and Quirky Pregnant Belly Painting Ideas:
There are enough paints in the kit to try out a whole lot of different designs. Here are a few ideas that my husband and I came up with:
- A gender reveal painting for baby shower or social media: classic pinks or blues, Baby’s name, “It’s a Girl!/Boy!” or something personal to your family
- Halloween painting: jack-o-lantern, an ocean scene, baby peeking out, a fairytale scene – the sky’s the limit!
- Christmas or Easter scenes – snowflakes, Santa’s cave, chicks, and bunnies – you could even paint your belly as one giant Easter egg!
If you want to try painting some pregnant belly painting pictures, I recommend this painting kit from ProudBody because they’re non-toxic and safe to use and many families who’ve tried them found them very effective. They come with everything you need for beautiful pregnant belly painting – all you need to supply is an imagination (oh, and a pregnant belly, of course!).
It gets a full five-star rating from us!
Have you tried this belly painting kit?
Regardless of whether your experiences with this belly painting kit are positive or negative, we’d love you to share them. Our goal is to help pregnant women make informed choices about the maternity products they buy by sharing honest reviews from other women going through the same things. If you’d like to ask a question about this product, to do a review, or to recommend a new product for a guest review, please drop us a line. Additionally, if you’ve got some awesome ideas for what to paint on your belly, please share them. Either drop a comment in the comments section below or send a private message through our contact us page. Don’t be shy!