Our Top 10 Recommendations for Pregnancy Music
Pregnancy can be an exhausting time and anxiousness is a common system. Making time to relax is really important and a little music can be the perfect way to do that.
- Piano Music Relaxation
- MP3 Music
- PLAY MUSIC AND CREATE MEMORIES - A baby in the womb can hear at about 20 weeks and memories start at 30. BellyBuds baby-bump speakers allow you to safely play music and messages from loved ones directly to the womb from your iOS, Android or any standard audio device.
- PERFECT PREGNANCY GIFT FOR FAMILIES - celebrate your new baby-to-be with a gift to Mom and give loved ones far and near the ability to send loving messages to the new addition to the family.
- PORTABLE AND DISCREET - Play music or messages to your bump whether you are at the office, going for a walk or relaxing at home. Our SafeBond hydrogel adhesives allow you to attach BellyBuds directly to your belly and adjust based on baby's position.
- CONNECT AND BOND WITH BABY - Use the included audio splitter so you or a loved one can listen to sounds and music simultaneously with your baby.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OUR VOICESHARE APP - VoiceShare (iOS and Android) is your bridge to connecting baby with family. Share messages, music, stories and playlists in our secure private network. Your purchase of BellyBuds also includes access to exclusive free digital content from the WavHello Studios library.
- MP3 Music
- MP3 Music
- Package includes: 1 bumpinbeats speaker (3.5mm male) with audio aux cable (1.25M) compatible with most digital music devices. Will require an adapter to work with the latest iphone. 1 audio splitter. 8 adhesive petal shaped pads to adhere the speaker to the abdomen (may be reused).
- Plays music to stimulate developing baby: Research shows many possible benefits from stimulating your unborn child with music. Some benefits could include - increased brain development, greater academic achievement, happiness, improved sleep and health, and reduced stress.
- Compatible with most audio devices, easy to use: The bumpinbeats baby pregnancy headphone and audio splitter can play sound from any mobile device with a headphone jack.
- Great gift idea for the Mom-to-be: This is the perfect pregnancy gift for any mom if you are hoping to add a sentiment touch. Send your gift to the new mom with voice text messages, voicemails, and favorite music for her to share with her belly. This product does not come in a box, and comes wrapped nicely in a plastic poly bag.
- Comfortable and relaxing way to bond with growing baby: Mom and other family members will feel connected to the baby while listening to music and sounds together.
- Relaxing Piano Music for Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Relaxation Music Rec
- MP3 Music
Today, we’re recommending a CD of classical music recorded specially for mothers and babies, and we’ve got a guest review from one of our wonderful readers, Lynda Ramos. Enjoy!
Introducing Mozart for Mothers to Be
Many researchers have suggested that classical music for pregnancy is calming and therapeutic for both mothers to be and baby. This carefully selected compilation of Mozart pregnancy music has been specially put together for expectant mothers and hundreds of women have said that it helped them relax, bond with their unborn child, meditate during pregnancy, and even calm nerves in the delivery room.
It stands to reason that your unborn baby receives the chemicals your body produces and, if you have high levels of cortisol (the stress chemical in the brain), they will too. Music speaks to and calms your brain waves. Using pregnancy meditation music like this Mozart compilation will help you to have a calmer pregnancy and, therefore, a calmer baby.
The ten tracks on this CD are masterpieces, and they’ve been masterfully put together to help you through your pregnancy.
See the latest price and trends of pregnancy music on Amazon.
Review by Lynda Ramos
When my midwife first introduced me to the idea of ‘pregnancy music’, I’ll admit that I was skeptical. But I like and trust her so I tried this compilation of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart music for pregnancy. I quickly became an addict and spent many hours listening to the music and gently touching and talking to my unborn baby. I felt much more relaxed and connected to Baby and found that music and pregnancy really do go together.
Because I’d listened to the classical music during pregnancy, I decided to play it in the delivery room to help me relax during my labor and to welcome my baby into the world. Now she’s and she is beautiful and I often play the CD while I’m breastfeeding her.
I really do recommend this pregnancy music for baby – I’ve never been much of a classical music fan but I really fell in love with this compilation and truly believe it made my pregnancy experience more pleasant and helped to bring my beautiful little girl more peacefully into the world. As I’ve read that listening to classical music supports baby’s’ brain development, I try to play it a couple of times a day now that she’s here. If I could give it a hundred stars I would, but I’ll settle for a very enthusiastic five out of five!
Are You Listening to Pregnancy Music?
If you have a pregnancy music CD to recommend or any other pregnancy product, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always looking for guest reviewers to share their experiences and opinions on a wide range of products. Our goal is to help pregnant women make informed choices about the products they buy by offering honest reviews and recommendations. If you can help us do this, please either post in our comments section or send a private message through our contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you!