A Comprehensive Guide to Prenatal Health
Prenatal (also called antenatal) simply means “before giving birth”. So when you think about prenatal care, you need to consider everything from when you’re planning to get pregnant up until the moment your baby finally arrives. And there’s a whole lot to think about! Here are just a few of the questions women often ask about prenatal and pre-pregnancy planning, health, and care:
- What are the best prenatal vitamins to take? Are they different to pre-pregnancy vitamins? When do I need to start? How long should I take them for?
- What kind of prenatal testing do I need? How do I organize it?
- What should my pre-pregnancy diet and exercise program be like?
- Where can I get good pre-pregnancy advice?
- Which style of prenatal classes will suit me best?
- What kind of prenatal care is available to me?
Prenatal Article Directory:
If you’re asking these, or any other, questions about all things prenatal, we’re here to help! Scroll through our comprehensive directory of articles about preparing for pregnancy and prenatal care: