Our Top 10 Recommendations for Plan B Contraceptives
Bestseller No. 1
Plan B Emergency Contraceptive Tablet (Contains 1 Tablet 1.5mg)
- Plan B Emergency Contraceptive Tablets 1Each
Bestseller No. 2
Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive, 1.5mg (1 Tablet)
- The #1 OB/GYN recommended brand of emergency contraception
- Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction
- Chosen by millions of women
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose
- It should not be used as regular birth control
Bestseller No. 3
- Emergency contraceptive
Bestseller No. 4
Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg Emergency Contraceptive
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg offers a safe, one dose emergency contraceptive option for women when used as directed. See product leaflet for full list of potential side effects.
- EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVE PILL: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is an emergency contraceptive pill that is intended for use within 72 hours of unprotected sexual intercourse.
- THE SOONER YOU TAKE IT, THE MORE EFFECTIVE IT WILL BE: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is most effective within 72 hours after unprotected sex.
- WILL NOT HARM AN EXISTING PREGNANCY: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is not effective if you are already pregnant. Additionally, emergency contraceptives do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- USE: Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is an emergency contraceptive for women to reduce chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex (if a contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control)
Bestseller No. 5
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet *Compare to Plan B One-Step* Set of 3 Pills
- 1 Pill per box; 3 boxes
- CONTAINS ACTIVE INGREDIENT emergency contraception medicine doctors recommend most, 1.5mg levonorgestrel, the same content as Plan B, Manufactured and distributed with FDA authorization.
- How to know if the My Way Worked: The only way to know for certain that the My Way pill has successfully prevented you from becoming pregnant is if your period begins at it’s expected time or within seven days of when you expected it to start. If your period is more than a week late, it may be possible that you are pregnant. If you suspect that this is the case, you can take a home pregnancy test to either rule out or confirm a pregnancy as well as follow up with your doctor.
- My Way can be taken at any time during your monthly cycle. It is meant to be used as emergency birth control if you have had sex without using any contraception or if you believe that birth control failure might have happened (such as your partner didn’t put on a condom correctly, you missed too many birth control pills, you miscalculated your fertile days, etc.).
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective. My Way should be taken within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. That being said, you should try to use My Way as soon as possible because it is most effective the sooner you take it.
Bestseller No. 6
Bestseller No. 7
My Choice Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet
- A backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not for routine use
- For use within 72 hours (3 days) after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works
- Just one pill, so you get what you need right away
Bestseller No. 8
Bestseller No. 9
Rugby Levonorgestrel 1.5mg Emergency Contraceptive Tablet (Compare to Plan B One Step)
- Levonorgestrel 1.5mg, 1 Tablet
Bestseller No. 10
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet Compare to Plan B One-Step by Busuna pidoSu, two tablets
- The first emergency contraceptive FDA-approved to be available in the aisle