Our Top 10 Recommendations for Maternity Skirts
Being pregnant is no reason to give up on following the latest fashions. But flattering skirts can be among the hardest maternity items to shop for. The main problem is that skirts tend to fit around the waist and your waistline is expanding and changing almost daily!
Luckily, there are lots of clever designers out there making skirts with clever features which make them comfortable, versatile, and flattering for pregnant women. Basically, all of the current trends in skirts have been made into gorgeous maternity skirts – you just need to know the right place to look. Whether you want a smart black maternity skirt for work, a casual denim maternity skirt, or a flowing midi maternity skirt for those hot summer days, there are options to suit you.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, Fabric is very stretchy
- High Waist, rib-knit, vented, back split, long/full length, pencil skirt
- Basics and elegant, cute looking with crop top, cami, tee shirt, blouse
- Suitable for casual, vacation, school, work and daily wear,suit for women and junior girl
- Please refer to the size measurement below
- DESIGN: MUST-HAVE Maternity Item! Designed to provide the most comfort feel all while looking stylish. The band provides the extra support and comfort to accommodate the growing bump.
- WEARABLE ALL SEASON & OCCASION: Skirt can be worn in any occasion throughout the year. Perfect for parties, baby showers, weddings, maternity photos and much more!
- FABRIC: Made with Premium fabric that's superbly soft & lightweight - Designed to fit nicely to the contours of the body as the baby bump grows.
- CARE: Wash with Cold water (Highly Recommended hand wash)
- Keep your usual size. Size fit for bust(S)33-35" (M)35-37" (L)38-40'' (XL)40-42";
- A striped, Crew Neck and 3/4sleeve &short sleeve midi maternity dress featuring a rounded neckline;
- This style was designed to be worn before, during, and after pregnancy for all seasons;
- This striped maternity dress is made from soft, breathable and elastic fabric for a very comfortable fit.
- 95% Cotton,5% Spandex. Machine Wash With Cold Water.Recommended hand wash.
- Material: Polyester. Lightweight fabric, comfortable to wear.
- Features: Pockets on both sides for convenient and practical use. You can put small things like mobile phone keys into it. High-elastic pleated waist and elegant hem for a variety of body.
- Designs: high waist, elastic waistband, two pockets, pleated, A-line, polka dot, maxi skrit, midi skrit.
- Occasion: This chic and charming pleated skirt is suitable for Dating, Party, Beach, Holiday, Wedding, Cocktail, Daily Casual. Perfect for Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Collocation: This classic polka dot print skirt goes with everything. It is perfect for camisole or shirts. When the weather is cold, matching coat is a great choice. It will make you look super charming and elegant. Don't miss it.
- Please always make sure to purchase from our official seller account 'Rags and Couture and Mother Bee' to assure high quality products!
- Sleeveless maxi dress designed with style and versatility in mind perfect for use all year round and through all stages of pregnancy with its beautiful, yet functional stomach ruching. Features a superbly soft and stretchy rayon/spandex material perfect for a growing belly.
- Care instructions: Wash gentle cycle cold with like colors/do not bleach and dry low/iron low when needed.
- Sizing Measurements: Small: [Bust: 32", Waist: 30", Length: 52"] Medium: [ Bust: 32", Waist: 17", Length: 53"] Large: [ Bust: 36", Waist: 34", Length: 54"] X-Large: [Bust: 40", Waist: 38", Length: 55"]
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
- Specially designed to be simple, stylish, but yet comfortable and complementing through all stages of pregnancy.
- The band helps with the comfort and stretch to accomodate the growing bump.
- Seasonless maxi skirt that can be worn in any occasion with style.
- Machine wash with Cold water (Highly Recommended hand wash)
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a Small
- Lightweight breathable fabric with stretch for comfort
- Figure flattering with its ruched waist style and slimming cut
- A line flared silhouette,smooth texture,double stitching on bottom hem
- Enjoy the midi skirt for every day casual wear or special events
- Be careful about the shopping cart button, Avoid buying inferior products
- 95% Rayon(Solid Color)/Viscose(Stripe) 5% Spandex, Machine Wash With Cold Water, Hang Dry
- Size fit for bust(S)33-35" (M)35-37" (L)38-40" (XL)40-42"
- Ruched side seams, Short & Long sleeves dress to choose
- Soft fabric, High elasticity, Light and breathable, Slim and elegant
- NOTE: We just received the feedbacks from customers that they received low waisted underwear instead of the high waisted showed on Amazon. We are sorry for the confusion. Please OPEN THE PACKAGE TO CONFIRM since picture on the package is not the same with the underwear. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
- WIDE STRETCHY WAISTBAND: Soft stretchy DOUBLE-LAYER covered waistband sits right at the waist. No rolling or bunching, with no compression but perfectly snuggish. The high rise underwear offers moderate tummy support and reduces the appearance of muffin top.
- SOFT EASY ON EASY OFF UNDIES: Comfy full coverage brief panties, perfect for period panties because they're SUPER high rise with tiny bit of pressure on the tummy during that time which offers a nice soothing feeling. Also suitable for postpartum c-section and abdominal surgery recovery. Works well with dresses/ high waisted jeans, too.
- DOUBLE-LAYER CROTCH: No ride up underpants with wide double-layer crotch for added protection, sweat wicking, breathable and healthy
- We always expect your inquiry and support. Please let us know if there's any question. Your suggestion will help us to improve products and provide more great products.
- A fitted pencil outline brings glamorous shape to this stretch-blend skirt
- Pull On closure
- Soft and High Quality Fabric With Strong Elasticity
- Machine wash in cold water; Gentle cycle, do not use chlorine bleach, Hang to Dry, Iron at low setting
- Due to monitor settings, we cannot guarantee the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. However, colors are approximations of actual colors.
In today’s post, we take a look at the features of two very different, but equally stylish, maternity skirts. We also welcome two wonderful guest reviewers, Sarah Croft and Sussanah Fergus. Enjoy!
Introducing the Latest Maternity Maxi Skirt from Beachcoco Maternity
This summer’s hottest skirts are long and flowing and bring a pop of bright color to your outfit. And maternity maxi skirts are no exception. The latest skirt from beachcoco includes a clever built-in belly band which you can either fold down beneath your belly or wear up over the belly for extra support.
The fabric of this long, high waisted maternity skirt is a rayon and spandex blend which allows for maximum stretch and growth throughout your pregnancy but doesn’t lose its shape so it’s really comfortable and flattering in the postpartum period.
This skirt comes in a wide range of the latest fashion colors, including coral, teal, mocha, hot pink, mint, and the navy maternity skirt. The manufacturer suggests selecting a size up from your usual pre-pregnancy size for a more relaxed fit.
Check out the latest trends and pricing in maternity skirts on Amazon.
Guest Review of the Maxi Maternity Skirt by Sarah Croft
This skirt has got to be one of the most comfortable items of clothing that I’ve ever owned. I’ve been wearing it since I was five months pregnant and it’s still going strong at nearly nine months. I’m pretty sure I’ll still be wearing it after my baby finally arrives, too. I love the bohemian look and often wear this skirt with flowing blouses or tunics and lots of beads and bracelets.
I love the bohemian look and often wear this skirt with flowing blouses or tunics and lots of beads and bracelets. The waistband is super stretchy and it doesn’t cut in or chafe my belly at all. The skirt flows out flatteringly over my hips and legs and feels soft and breezy.
I give this skirt a full five-star rating and recommend it to any mom-to-be who doesn’t want to sacrifice comfort for style!
Introducing the Latest Maternity Pencil Skirt from Happy Mama Maternity
If you’re looking for the perfect maternity tube skirt for work, this might just be it. The stylish knee-length tube cut looks excellent with a blouse or tunic and can be worn with flats or heels for a professional look.
It features an on-trend pencil cut and an over-the-belly waistband which will stretch and grow as your belly expands. The manufacturer recommends selecting your pre-pregnancy size or a size up if you want a more relaxed fit.
Check out the latest trends and pricing in maternity skirts on Amazon.
Guest Review of the Maternity Work Skirt by Sussanah Fergus
This stylish black maternity pencil skirt was my absolute favorite piece of clothing when I was pregnant! I work ion an office and need to look smart and professional every day. This maternity black pencil skirt allowed me to do that without any discomfort at all.
The fabric is a sort of jersey knit, which means there’s lots of stretch and, if you get the sizing right, it should last you right through your pregnancy. The over-belly band gives you added support and also modesty when you get to that uncomfortable stage when your blouses start riding up over your belly.
Some reviewers have been a little bit negative about the quality of the fabric but I think they must have had unreasonable expectations. It’s not a designer skirt and isn’t made from the highest quality fabric but it is exactly what it says it is and, for the price, it’s an excellent buy. Sure, it won’t last forever – but you won’t be pregnant forever, either!
It gets four and a half out of five stars from me.
Have you tried these maternity skirts?
Whether your experiences with these maternity skirts were positive or negative, we’d love you to share your opinions. Our goal is to help pregnant women to make informed choices about the products they buy by sharing honest reviews from other women going through the same things. And we’re always looking for new guest reviewers just like you. If you’d like to ask a question about either of these skirts, write a review about one of them, or suggest a new product for a guest review, feel free to drop us a line. Either post in the comments section below, or send a private message through our contact us page. Don’t be shy – sharing is caring!