Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
A Directory of Articles on Fertility
Fertility Definition: The natural capability to conceive and produce offspring.
Is Fertility Really that Simple?
The definition of fertility is simple. But the science, mysteries, and questions that surround this topic are anything but simple. Trying to get pregnant can be a nerve-racking time, especially when it doesn't happen as quickly as you'd hoped. Understanding your fertility, when to time intercourse and the complications that can stand in the way of conceiving will help you get through the process much more easily. We've put together this comprehensive directory of fertility articles to help you get started.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fertility
Here are some of the questions that our readers - both men and women - often ask:
- How do I use a fertility calculator? What are the benefits of keeping a fertility calendar?
- Is it worth visiting a fertility clinic before trying to get pregnant?
- How long should it take to get pregnant? At what point should I see a fertility specialist?
- How does a male fertility test work? What if the sperm is infertile?
- Can natural treatments increase fertility?
- Does acupuncture for fertility work?
- How can I create a better fertility diet?
- Are natural fertility supplements effective? Where can I buy them?
- What fertility drugs and medicinal practices are available? How do they work?
- What should I do if I find out I'm infertile?
Browse our Directory of Fertility Articles
If you have any of these, or other, questions about fertility, we're here to help! Scroll through our comprehensive directory of articles on everything from fertility treatments, fertility tests, how to increase fertility naturally, strategies for dealing with infertility, and much more. Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us a question and we'll do our best to answer quickly and accurately.