Looking Fab on a Budget – Shopping for Cheap Maternity Clothes
Where can you buy cheap pregnancy clothes? How can you create fashionable maternity outfits without spending a fortune?
Well, these are great questions and we have some answers which might help you out. You only need to wear maternity clothes for around six months, so it’s really not necessary to spend hundreds of dollars on your pregnancy wardrobe. Better to save your cash for when Baby arrives.
Read on for our guide to cheap clothes for pregnancy.
Where to Buy Cheap Pregnancy Clothes:
The best place to buy cute pregnancy clothes cheap is online. Shopping on sites like Amazon gives you the chance to compare prices, sales, and reviews on hundreds of products and find the best deals on cheap clothes for pregnant women.
For example, the Motherhood Maternity Store has a wide range of cheap pregnancy clothes online. There are literally hundreds of cute maternity tops for under $10 and maternity jeggings and pants for around $20. They also stock a wide range of plus size maternity clothes.
Look a Million Dollars Without Spending it:
- Wear basic maternity clothes and add a little flair with your accessories. A scarf or necklace can do wonders for jazzing up a plain outfit. Check out charity shops for funky accessories.
- Buy two pairs of pregnancy jeggings and four or five tops to alternate. If you shop carefully, you should be able to get all of this for under $150.
- If you can, buy a few items at once (some even come in multi-packs) and you’ll save on shipping, too.
- Put a little extra effort into your hair and makeup – it can make a surprisingly big difference to your confidence.
- Buy maternity clothes with plenty of room to grow. Your size at 18 weeks pregnant will be VERY different to your size at 38 weeks pregnant. You don’t want to have to constantly top up your maternity wardrobe.
More to Explore:
With a few clever tricks, you shouldn’t have to buy any maternity clothes until after week 20 of pregnancy. Check out our guide to making your pre-pregnancy clothes last longer with bra inserts, waistband expanders and belly bands. Excellent for frugal moms-to-be!
If you’re working through your pregnancy, you’ll need a few professional maternity outfits. In this post, we look at how you can mix and match five or six staple items and dress for success.